COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Examples of Personal Information collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Bot
- Purpose of collection: to load the Bot accurately for you and to perform analytics on Bot usage to optimize our Bot
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Bot using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags or pixels
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, chat history, email address and mobile number
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support
- Source of collection: collected from you
The Bot is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not intentionally collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at the address below to request deletion.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfil our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use AWS to power our Bot.
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive or to otherwise protect our rights.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes negotiating a price with a retailer, keeping you up to date on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), we process your personal information under the following lawful bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Bot;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest; and
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Bot, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the ‘Your rights’ section below.
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling), when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We do not engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Bot. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Bot and to provide our services.
COOKIES NECESSARY FOR THE FUNCTIONING OF THE STORE
Used in connection with logging in to the Nibble bot
Used for Customer Support Live chat
REPORTING AND ANALYTICS
To tracks identify users and sessions
To reduce spam mail on our form
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.
Last updated: 13/11/20
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority here: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/